- Education should be affordable, which requires free market solutions and creativity (that costs money).
- You need quality, which requires someone’s time and effort.
- You need accountability: people invest money in things that matter, and that investment demands your attention.
- Mentorship and counsel is valuable for growth.
- Because the Kingdom matters and Jesus cares about economic productivity.
- Gary North once said, “Anything that can be done profitably should be done profitably.” We agree.
For this program, you’ll work with our primary teacher, Pastor Jason Garwood (B.S., M.Div., Th.D.), and he will guide you along each month as you’re learning. You can ask questions and receive guidance. This is less of a ‘teacher/student’ relationship and more of a ‘mentor/disciple’ relationship. It really is a unique approach!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- C&C Seminary is not accredited, at least not in the normal use/sense of the word. Our standards are high, and we believe the quality to be self-evident, without the need for state approval. That said, upon fulfillment of the program’s requirements you will receive a certificate of completion. For those in “full-time” Christian ministry, a written recommendation will be given from your mentor regarding your theological competency and spiritual maturity in so far as it has been demonstrated throughout the course of the program and the mentorship relationship.
- Perhaps the most important thing you will receive is the confidence and grounding to apply the law-word of God to every area of life and calling whether as a businessman, a mother, a teacher, an elder, etc.
***Please note that we have partnered with the Chalcedon Foundation to offer our students a very generous discount on all required Chalcedon textbooks purchased through the Chalcedon store!
Ready to get started? Have more questions? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org