Considering a move to Northern Virginia to join us in our work for the Kingdom?
Warrenton & Fauquier County
- Fauquier County, Blue Ridge Mountain foothills, 45 miles west of Washington DC.
- Population: Warrenton, 10,000; Fauquier County, 70,000
- Urban, Suburban, Rural, Farmland options. Renowned for being horse & wine country.
- 30 miles to the mountains of Shenandoah National Park.
- High employment (Fauquier unemployment rate of 2.8%), high economic development, high opportunity.
- Historic Old Town, Courthouse built in 1790. Rich history. Coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, and bars with ‘Old Town’ character.
- Local bypass area has all the favorites food places (Chick-Fil-A, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Chipotle, Outback, Longhorn, etc.) and the popular stores (Wegmans, Home Depot, Walmart) you’d expect.
- Close to a lot of Higher Ed (George Mason University, NoVa Community College, Patrick Henry College)
Virginia Economy & Taxation
- Northern Virginia (NoVA) economy is the financial engine of Virginia. There is high economic opportunity across a diverse variety of industries and vocations. It is the most populated region in Virginia (over 2 Million) and is a part of the larger Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
- NoVA is among the highest earning collection of counties in all 50 states providing massive opportunities for entrepreneurs to thrive.
- Virginia has low taxes. When combining state income tax, property tax and sales tax, Virginia ranks 12thout of 50 states in terms of the lowest effective tax burden.
Childhood Education & Homeschooling
- Virginia is a religious exemption state which means that parents can homeschool without any state interference.
- Local Christian Co-ops
- Variety of local Christian school options.
- Private Christian School / Homeschool hybrids available
- Classical Conversations