REV. DR. JASON M. GARWOOD
teaching pastor | writer | activist | professor at Cross & Crown Seminary
Dr. Jason Garwood has spent his career seeking to both understand and apply the Biblical worldview to every single area of life. His aim is to help pastors and churches to be better equipped to engage in the Great Commission by teaching Christians how to find their individual purpose in the Kingdom of God and learn how to identify and respond to cultural idols.
He is currently the teaching pastor at Cross & Crown Church in Northern Virginia:
- Cross & Crown was planted in 2017 with a vision and mission to equip men, women, and children to press the crown rights of King Jesus into every area of life;
- Cross & Crown is a house-church movement seeking to establish other house churches across the world; and
- Cross & Crown is laboring to promote liberty and justice by local activism and involvement in their community and region.
He is a writer and activist:
- Jason is the author of several books, including Health for All of Life, Reconstructing the Heart, Have Yourself an Eschatological Christmas, and The Politics of Humanism;
- He has written articles for various outlets and blogs at jasongarwood.com;
- He is a co-host of Cross & Crown Radio;
- He has preached and lectured internationally, exposing the underling errors and problems with anti-biblical worldviews, applying the Scripture to topics such as: government education, abortion, the drug war, immigration, and vaccines; and
- You can find him at college campuses, high schools, and political meetings and events seeding the gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Most importantly, Jason is a devoted husband and father:
- He has been married to his wife, Mary, for 15 years;
- They have three children;
- He makes his home in Warrenton, Virginia.