‘Reconstructing the Heart’ is an honest look at what it means to be emotional in all the right ways. As the reader will learn, the “right” ways are determined by the ethical/judicial presuppositions and actions we use when deploying our emotions. Because of the abhorrent assumptions and influence of Greek philosophy, many Christians today are left without a proper understanding of what it means to be righteously and biblically emotional. Reconstructing the Heart is a technical and practical look at how to reclaim your emotions from the clutches of sin and bad theology. The reader will be challenged and motivated to apply the gospel of the Kingdom to all aspects of his being: mind, soul, and heart.
Reconstructing the Heart: Towards a Theology of Emotion
- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: Cross & Crown Books (November 13, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1734122803
- ISBN-13: 978-1734122800
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #47,354 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #31 in Psychology & Religion
- #1346 in Christian Spiritual Growth (Books)
There are no reviews yet.